I spent the day mostly in the studio. Of course, the dogs and I did go for a walk. It was 73 degrees and so so wonderful outside. I opened the windows of the studio and let the air in. So much more enjoyable than the basement. Sigh.
I got the second piece done. They are very close to being the same size. Laying out was quite the process. I've not done anything so large in 2 pieces previously. I was pleased that I had very even wool on the back side without any plain silk. The light will filter through well.
Almost 3/4 done with the second piece.
Left and right side. Colors are close...for 2 dye pots...I'll take it.
Now to decide if I want clips a rod or tabs at the top.
I'm considering this a success and am ready to try a larger size. Look out bedroom windows you are about to be "treated".